Thursday, November 28, 2013

Diva Challenge #146

Well, I finally had time to finish a tile for the Diva Challenge this week.  I'm not happy with it, but I'm trying to make sure I do at least one piece for a challenge every week.  I figure this will help me to learn new patterns and not get stuck into a rut using the same familiar patterns over and over.

If you want to see some really awesome examples for this duotangle challenge, check out the links for other entries that are posted at Erin's blog Laura's blog (Sorry about that.  I got the Diva mixed up with Erin from The Bright Owl).  There are some stunning tiles!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I like your Well like a border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different and diverse idea you had for the weekly challenge. I like the use of one of the "duo" as the border. Very creative. Nicely done.♪♥♫☼

    ReplyDelete