Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Diva Challenge #139

The Diva challenge for this week was to play with 8's Parte Dos, a really cool pattern from Jane Eileen of SeeJaneRun blog.  Jane Eileen is a CZT and she's created a whole series of patterns from her original 8's pattern.  You can see the step-outs for this pattern on her blog here, as well as the step-outs for the others in the series.

I have a hard time experimenting with only one thing at a time, so I also just had to play with color and shading at the same time.  While I'm not totally happy with this piece, I can live with it.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely tile! Fine linework in 8´s Parte Dos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LonettA. I had a bit of a hard time getting the pattern down, but it's definitely a fun one to play with.

      Delete
  2. I love how there are so many different ways to put this tangle to work! Thanks for sharing yours! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for creating this one, Jane Eileen. Now I have to attempt the other ones in the 8's series.

      Delete
  3. It is amazing how different things can look that are basically the same. The colours add a real boom! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete