Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Zendala Dare #76

I had fun using my new Micron color pen set last night.  I need a lot of practice to get back the control that I used to have when I was always drawing (almost 30 years ago!).  The biggest reason I don't have the control I want is that I try to go too fast.  I need to re-learn to slow things down and be more deliberate.

It was nice to use color, but the green Micron doesn't look like green to me.  The Serpentine pattern in the octagon and the Ennies in the center were done with green, but they look more like light blue or blue-green to me.


5 comments:

  1. Welcome here! You're zendala is beautiful, Tina. I love Sakura pens but not their colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not crazy about the colors of their pens, either. As I go, I'll be accumulating more supplies to play with. I especially want to get some watercolor pencils.

      Delete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathryn. I appreciate you taking a look.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work. Your control looks awfully good to me---all those tiny little lines!

    ReplyDelete